Registration desks will be open and located at the Sofia Hotel Balkan as follows:
|Friday, December 1, 2017||12:00 – 18:30|
|Saturday, December 2, 2017||7:30 – 17:00|
|Sunday, December 3, 2017||7:30 – 13:00|
|ERS, BRS, AICEFF, IAR, AIOLP Member **||€130||€170|
** ERS, BRS,AICEFF, IAR, AIOLP Members – In order to benefit from the reduced fee, an official document for membership payment.
*** Residents – In order to benefit from the reduced fee, an official stamped letter signed by the head of the department to confirming this status must accompany the registration.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to sessions
- Admission to exhibition
- Congress publications
- An Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Coffee and light refreshments at the Exhibition Hall
in double room *
Notes: Payment & Cancellation policy
- Please note that in order for us to guarantee your booking, we require a deposit amount of at least first 1 night of your accommodation period. Therefore, please specify, the number of nights you would like to prepay for.
- Room deposit should be paid at the time of booking
- Please note that all prices include breakfast, VAT and all taxes.
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 20/30 Euro admission is required.
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: Alpen Pharma Ltd.
Bank details: Allianz Bank AD, Sofia, Bulgaria
Swift code: BUINBGSF
IBAN number: BG35BUIN95611000178907 – leva
Alpen Pharma Ltd.
mob.: /359/ 882 283 113
tel.: /359/ 2 861 4000
address: Sofia, ul. Iordan Iosifof #6
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until May 30, 2017 – Full refund less EUR 30 handling fees.
- Cancellations received between May 30 to September 1, 2017 – 50% will be refunded.
- After September 1, 2017 – no refund will be made.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com